We LOVE our new gem water bottles from Vitajuwel. Especially because they come with a handy tea insert, so you can use them for hot or cold tea brewing.
My favorite tea at the moment is a luna tea infusion perfectly matched to the Luna rainbow moonstone bottlefor that time a month, where us women need a little extra nurture and self care.
This is a floral tasting and deeply calming tea blend of white jasmine, black goji berries, a sqeeze of lime, linden blossom and blue mallow blossoms (malva sylvestris).
1 part white pearl jasmine tea
1 part linden blossom
1 part black goji berries
1 part blue mallow blossoms
a beautiful jar for mixing and storing the tea blend.
- Fill the Vitajuwel tea filter with 2 teaspoons of the tea blend
- Insert filter in the bottle and fill the bottle with 70 degree hot water
- Let it steep for 5-20 mins.
- Add a sqeeze of lime and notice the colour change from blue to deep purple.
- Sip and enjoy!
- TIP you can reuse your tea leaves twice.